Saturday 16 November 2013

Dedicated to Cricket God........

                       
          When I was in 4th std, I started to watch cricket. Since then he is the only my fav. I was wacthing cric in some others homes, standing outside the shops and coming home late night and getting scolded by my mom lot of times.
but still I was repeating the same thing, just to see his Batting.

And for chewing gum we were getting cric players cards, just for his cards we were buying chewing gum and daily checking in shops that whether new box has came or not.
since we grown in village we were using hand made bats and the name of the bat we were writing as MRF , even we were not aware of what it means also and we were trying to copy his style of playing.

Today was the day I get my eyes wet for him , when he came to that 22 yards ground and touched it with his finger  where once upon a time he has hit that ground with the ball like anything and finally shown his honor to it.

We should learn from him what is dedication, determination, respect, love, value of friendship . He is the inspiration, Power of Indian team, he is the legend, and he is the God of cricket.
n its none other than one and only Sachin Tendulkar.

We all miss you Sachin from the cric ground but not from our heart ever n Never.


No comments:

Post a Comment